Why Join the North Carolina Jewelers Association?
Today's challenging marketplace demands that you work smarter, faster and harder to stay profitable. Since 1905, NC Jewelers Association has been giving its members the tools they need to achieve and exceed in the marketplace. Today more than 300 in North Carolina, take advantage of the many benefits and services NCJA has to offer. Whether you're seeking marketing tools to help boost your business, looking to expand your industry knowledge through educational programs, or interested in motivating your talented staff, we have something to benefit you, the retail jeweler.
Membership helps you:
- Participate in members-only educational and training programs
- Office Depot Discounts up to 40%
- Annual Design Competition
- Access NCJA scholarships for educational opportunities
- Advance knowledge, industry awareness and professional discipline
- Access exclusive online services and resources
- Obtain professional recognition
- Advance your profession
- Contribute to positive industry awareness
- Network with peers
- Stay abreast of industry news, trends and research
- Understand legislation affecting your industry
- Get discounts on marketing and education products and services
- 10% discount GIA Distance Education courses or Lab classes
- FedEX discount
- 10% discount A Crowns
- $25 discount on JVC Patriot Act Compliance Kit- To order email firstname.lastname@example.org. List your name, store name and city. Once your membership is verified, you will receive a link to JVC for the special rate.
Isn't it time you joined, as well?